Supporting Biodiversity and Climate-friendly Land Management in Agricultural Landscapes
Colombia, Kenya, Tanzania & Thailand
Objective: To catalyse policy reforms that integrate the often economically invisible values of biodiversity and ecosystem services in agricultural landscapes
- SCOPING: To identify agricultural land-use decisions that would benefit from valuation of ecosystem services and biodiversity.
- DATA REVIEW: To assess the biophysical and economic valuation data and identify any gaps using the TEEBAgriFood Evaluation Framework.
- SCENARIO ANALYSIS: To determine the impact of proposed policy reforms against business-as-usual with respect to ecosystem services.
- THEORY OF CHANGE: To take forward two (or more) scenarios for policy intervention and guide their implementation.
- KNOWLEDGE-SHARING, OUTREACH AND CAPACITY BUILDING: To carry out dissemination and capacity-building activities so as to enhance engagement, credibility and uptake.