9-10 May, Paris
- List of Participants
- Valuation Framework
- Commissioning New Research
- Report Structures (replaced by wireframe above)
- Timeline and Delivery Plan
- Connecting the dots - Alexander Müller, TEEBAgriFood Study Leader.
- The evolution of the project - Salman Hussain, TEEB Coordinator.
- TEEBAgriFood’s proposed valuation framework - Pavan Sukhdev, TEEBAgriFood Special Advisor.
- TEEB: Overview of process, content and approach - Heidi Wittmer, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research - UFZ.
Break-out Group Presentations
Break-out Group 1
- Group 1 (presented by Fabrice Declerck, Bioversity International)
- Group 2 (presented by Pierre Johnson, PJ Consulting)
- Group 3 (presented by Peter May, Federal Rural University of Rio de Janeiro)
- Group 4 (presented by Maryam Rahmanian, Expert in Agroecology and Biodiversity)
Break-out Group 2
To keep updated about the latest related to TEEBAgriFood, sign up today.